These terms apply to your access and use of the Otterwiki website ("Otterwiki", "we", "us"). The Otterwiki website is provided to you on condition of your acceptance without modification of these terms. By accessing or using our services you agree to these terms. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to the jurisdiction and venue of courts of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, Germany in all disputes arising from the use of the Otterwiki website.
1. Modification of these terms
Otterwiki reserves the right to modify these terms.
2. External Links
The Otterwiki website may contain links to third-party websites. These third-party websites are not under the control of Otterwiki and Otterwiki is not responsible for the content of any third-party websites.
3. Prohibited Use
By using the Otterwiki website, you warrant to Otterwiki that you won't use the Otterwiki website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. You may not:
- use the Otterwiki website in a manner that may disable, damage or impair the Otterwiki website or interfere with any other party's use of the Otterwiki website,
- attempt to circumvent any content-filtering technology used by Otterwiki,
- obtain or attempt to obtain any data through any means not intentionally made available through the Otterwiki website,
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others,
- publish or distribute any indecent, illegal, obscene or inappropriate content, material or information,
- upload files that contain material protected by copyright unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received necessary consent,
- upload files that contain malware or similar programs that may damage the operation of some computer, server or device of any kind,
- falsify or delete any author attributions for any uploaded file,
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Otterwiki website,
- collect information about others without their consent, or
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Otterwiki respects the intellectual property of others and requires of its users to refrain from uploading copyrighted material without necessary consent of the copyright holder. We remove any copyrighted material from the Otterwiki website upon appropriate request to the contact provided below.
5. Contact Details per §5 TMG
Mr. Lukas Keeve
Talk page: https://otterwiki.net/wiki/User_talk:Ottmin
6. User-generated Content
The content of the Otterwiki website is provided by its users and is constantly changing. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Otterwiki is not responsible or liable for any user-generated content on the Otterwiki website. We make an effort to remove any content infringing the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, or these terms, within 24 hours of their publishing, but cannot provide any warrant to this effect. Any contributions to the Otterwiki website are the responsibility of their respective author. All content you submit or upload to the Otterwiki website may be reviewed by us. Your content may be removed or modified at any time without notice at our sole discretion. You retain copyright over your content, and grant us a non-exclusive, permanent, unlimited licence to use, publish or republish your content in connection with the Otterwiki website.
Otterwiki reserves the right to terminate your access to the Otterwiki website or services provided therein at its sole discretion, at any time, and without notice.
OTTERWIKI MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE OTTERWIKI WEBSITE.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OTTERWIKI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR FREE OF ERRORS. OTTERWIKI DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER. OTTERWIKI ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES SAFE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES OR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.